News Ticker

Menu

Finance Commission Programmes General Awareness Material 2014

Hi Friends, Are you preparing for competitive Examinations? You want more updated information of latest General Awareness 2014.? We are providing the much information. The Finance Commission is constituted by the President under article 280 of the Constitution, mainly to give its recommendations on distribution of tax revenues between The Union and the states and amongst the states themselves. Two distinctive features of the Commission’s work involve redressing the vertical imbalances between the taxation powers and expenditure responsibilities of the Centre and the States respectively and equalization of all public services across the States.
The Students appearing for Competitive Examinations must well aware of Current Affairs/ GK to crack the Examination with best score. Candidates who are attending for competitive examinations may face some of the questions from finance commission in general awareness section hence you are recommended to study this material for your better performance.

Finance CommissionChairmanEstb onOperational Duration
I
K C Nyogi19511952-57
II
K Santhanam19561957-62
III
A K Chanda19601962-66
IV
P V Rajamannar19641966-69
V
Mahaveer Tyagi19681969-74
VI
Brahmanand Reddy19721974-79
VII
J M Sheliet19771979-84
VIII
Y B Chavan19831984-89
IX
N K P Salve19871989-95
X
K C Pant199295-2000
XI
A M Khusro19982000-05
XII
C Rangarajan20032005-10
XIII
Vijay L Kelkar20072010-15

Share This:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Finance Commission Programmes General Awareness Material 2014 "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM