News Ticker

Menu

Important Organizations and their head quarters – Current Affairs


IMPORTANT ORGANIZATIONS AND THEIR HEAD QUARTERS :


SL NOORGANISATIONHEAD QUARTERS
1United Nations Organizations (UNO)New york
2United Nations  Childrens Fund (UNICEF)New york
3United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)New york
4United Nations Educational, Scientific and cultural organizations (UNESCO)Paris
5World Health Organization  (WHO)Geneva
6World Trade Organization  (WTO)Geneva
7International Labour Organization  (ILO)Geneva
8International Telecommunication UnionGeneva
9World Meteorological OrganizationGeneva
10International committee of the red crossGeneva
11World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)Geneva
12World bankWashington, D.C.
13International Monetary Fund (IMF)Washington, D.C.
14International court of justiceThe hague
15International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol)Lyon
16International atomic energy agencyVienna
17International Civil Aviation Organization  (ICAO)Montral
18Amnesty internationalLondon
19International maritime organizationLondon
20Common wealth of nationsLondon
21World Tourism OrganizationLondon
22Universal postal unionBerne
23Food and agriculture organizationRome
24SAARCKathmandu
25World Tourism OrganizationSpain
26Transparency internationalBerlin
27International renewable energy agencyAbu Dhabi (UAE)
28International standard organizationGeneva
29United Nations Industrial Development Organization  (UNIDO)Vienna

Share This:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Important Organizations and their head quarters – Current Affairs "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM