News Ticker

Menu

ENGLISH Vocab




1.    Belief that war and violence are unjustified
(a)  Neutralisation              (b) Pessimism
(c)  Naturalisation              (d) Pacifism

2.    A group of girls
(a)  Bevy                           (b) Covey
(c)  Troupe                        (d) Coterie

3.    Causing or ending in death
(a)  Fatal                            (b) Deadly
(c)  Serious                       (d) Dangerous

4.    A Short poem or speech addressed to the spectators after the conclusion of a drama
(a)  Prologue                     (b) Dialogue
(c)  Epilogue                      (d) Monologue

5.    One who loves books
(a)  Scholar                       (b) Bibliographer
(c)  Teacher                      (d) Bibliophile

6.    One who has obstinate and narrow religious views
(a)  Theosophist                (b) Bigot
(c)  Philosopher                 (d) Theologian

7.    The sound of the funeral bell
(a)  Knell                            (b) Spell
(c)  Dong                           (d)  Ding - dong

8.    Military waking signal sounded in the morning
(a)  Reveille                       (b) Lullaby
(c)  Anthem                       (d) Soprano

9.    Study of insects
(a)  Ecology                      (b) Embryology
(c)  Entomology                (d) Biology

10.   A person in his seventies
(a)  Sexagenarian
(b)  Septuagenarian
(c)  Centurion
(d)  Patriarch

ANSWERS :

1
4
2
1
3
1
4
3
5
4
6
2
7
1
8
1
9
3
10
2


Share This:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " ENGLISH Vocab "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM