News Ticker

Menu

Bank of Baroda Manipal 2014 - Interview Experience



Hi Frnds, Today here we are providing you my Friend's experience of BOB interview..


M2 - You are from WB, so how come you are in UP?
Me - I told them about my fathers job and his transfer before my birth.

M2 - Why didn't you join sports like your father?
Me - Because I mentioned in the last answer that he was a sports person, so they asked me this.

M3 - What was your previous job?
Me - I was working in BEL on contract basis.

M2 - Why did u left it - even that was a PSU job?
Me - As it was on contract basis, so less salary and no job guarantee.

M1- What was your role in that job?
Me - Project management and execution.

M2 - How many total enrollments done in AADHAR?
Me - They asked this because I was in this project under BEL.

M3- What is disinvestment?
Me - Couldn't clarify completely, so picked up that days news on coal allocation disinvestment by CIL, NTPC, ONGC and the amount of disinvestment, and told them that I couldn't understand the real fact of disinvestment.

M1 - Which company recently bought shares in banks?
Me - Can't recall. They said LIC

L1 - What is retail banking?
Me - Told them

L1 - MSME?
Me - Told them

M1- What is cardless cash transaction system?
Me - Told them about ICICI bank news and also BOI news few months back.

M3- Explain the transaction procedure.
Me- By pin system - 6 digit and 4 digit.

M2 - Name 3 previous presidents of India...not including the current one.
Me - I was so stupid at this time that after naming APJ and Pratibha Patil, I took CV raman instead of Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan. They smiled at me. Then they asked me to think again.

All the questions were asked too fast, so I couldn't remember. All what I was thinking that how could I name CV raman here....he he...chillax...if this happens to u.

M3- Why you opted for B.Tech instead of B.Com?
Me- Tried my best to explain.

M2- Why is B.Tech better than other traits?
Me- Started bragging about field trainings and all.

M2- Hows your graduation helpful in banking?
Me- Analytical power and all stupid things, then again started talking about field training and many subjects to mug up.

M2- What is TEV? Something in technology.
Never heard of it. Completely denied for this question.

So go on and take your interview as a party!! so u'll be more confident!!

Share This:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Bank of Baroda Manipal 2014 - Interview Experience "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM