Union Bank PO Interview Experience - IBPS PO 2014
1.Tell about yourself?
Ans: Told them about my educational background and also my family background.
2.Why have you left your previous job?
Ans: Told them very frankly that I left my job just to prepare for government bank exams.
3.What was your work profile?
Ans: I was working as senior associate (production) with Tropicana Juice Manufacturing plant. I was responsible for the smooth running of the plant.
4.What do you know about my bank?
Ans: Told them about establishment, CMD, Growth, Branches etc
5.Why in 1969 and 1980 the banks got nationlised?
Ans: To make them stable and profit making.
6.What are the cause and effects of recent change in CRR?
Ans: told them my point of view
7.Why do you want to change your field?
Ans: I want to move to govt sector.. and I have special interest in banking.
8.What is GDP?
Ans: Answered
9.What is the difference between GDP and GNP?
Ans: Answered
10.What is Microfinance?
Ans: Answered
11.What is target of Financial Inclusion?
Ans: 72000 villages should be covered under banking services by March 2012
12.What is the effects when rupee gets strengthened or weakened?
Ans: Told them my point of view
13.What is the meaning of “SUMAN” and who wrote the poem “PUSHP KI ABHILASHA”?
Ans: Meaning of SUMAN is Flower.. and poem Push Ki Abhilasha was written by Makhan Lal Chaturvedi.
14.Are you aware about the problems when you are posted in north east state and how will you tackle?
Ans: As I know there are main problems related to food habits and communication problem but I don’t have any specific taste for specific foods and if I know how to communicate in English then obviously I will not have the problems.
15.What qualities should be essential for a PO and do you have it?
Ans: Confidence, communication skill, team working ability, challenge facing ability, positive approach and all I have.


























No Comment to " Union Bank PO Interview Experience - IBPS PO 2014 "